Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here is the October thread for the Army Painting Challenge 2014-2015.
I will be leaving the August thread open until Friday 3rd October. :)

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
One IJA rifle squad for me this month.

Corporal & 9 men inc. an LMG. Pic to follow once the frames have dried. :)

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
202 Posts
I was going to another unit of 3 Unmann this month but I started them last month to try and get 2 units done. I only managed to get a base coat and shade on them but no further. So this month I'll try and finish them off and do another commander for this months entry. So here's the before photo of Beorn :)

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Squad of 10 cultists, here, making CSM the second army I'm doing this year's challenge, after Daemons, I guess. I expect to keep switching back and forth between the two, really, but I just want to have these guys painted since I field this unit of minimum size so damn often as part of an allied contingent, I figured it would be for the best to just slap some paint onto them...

Names on the bases of some are from when they served as my Necromunda Cawdor gang members: a mutie-but-still-devout gang, so they called themselves the "Irredeemables." Snikt over there was just the ratskin scout, but...

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
I was painting up a hellhound squadron after a brief hiatus. before and after pics to follow tonight.

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
An engineer squad for my USMC. Hoping to get them done before the weekend, as I might not have as much time on my hands as I have had lately come Monday.

These guys are going to get their first run out tonight after I got them finished last Friday. Seeing as they are combat engineers, they are the only minis in my force with backpacks, and I threw on a few extra shovels, picks and machetes. The flame thrower was painted previously, but he is part of the squad.

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
One IJA rifle squad for me this month.

Corporal & 9 men inc. an LMG. Pic to follow once the frames have dried. :)
Here's that pic.

Only started work on these just now. Uniforms on three of them taken care of :)

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
This is a little early but I may need to pull a RL card on this month. Im not sure that ill be able to get them done in time. If i can get that Piranha assembled i may do that instead as it would be faster than painting the firewarriors. (So many fiddily bits to clean)

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is a little early but I may need to pull a RL card on this month. Im not sure that ill be able to get them done in time. If i can get that Piranha assembled i may do that instead as it would be faster than painting the firewarriors. (So many fiddily bits to clean)
I'll not record it until the thread has been closed off in case you make it through :good:

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nine days to get this rifle squad finished and I've hardly touched them.

If anybody finds my painting mojo could you send it over? :(

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
If anybody finds my painting mojo could you send it over?
Sorry, I need what little mojo I've managed to scrape together. Nord has finished 15 Possessed this month; maybe he has some to spare?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.