Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ok guys, here's your November thread for the Army Painting Challenge 2014-2015.
I will be leaving the October thread open until Monday 3rd November. :)

Ready? GO!

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm going to re-enter the rifle squad that I've hardly touched in October.

I got as far as doing all the uniform colour on all ten, and the belts etc on three of them. For shame! :(

EDIT: Still no work done on them. I'll post up a picture in the morning.

*sigh* My hobby-drive has gone on holiday it would seem. :(

EDIT No.2:

Here's the picture as promised. Hardly got anything done on them as you can see.
Hopefully I'll get them completed this month :)

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
I am painting these 8 Nurgling swarms. Sure, I'll keep working on the proto-Palanquin, but most of the work now is on bases so the folks I stick on top of it don't have, say, dirt-and-flock bases while standing on some boards...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Most of units are small so this month I'm doing the larger one. I'm going for a unit of Grymann. Minimum unit size is 3 but as the are little fellas I'm going for a max unit size of 6 😄

Just finished priming them

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
I'll be painting something... Already halfway into my two new chimeras without 'before' shots so I guess I'll have to crack into the backlog...

·
Registered
202 Posts
And for once I haven't left it till the last weekend of the month!

Started the Grymann mid week and have just finished them :)

I still have some painting time today to catch up with the next unit if Unmann that are half done 👏👏

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Ha, backlog. I don't know why I waited, this was awesome fun to do.

Before:

After:

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Plenty of time yet, Swede. This thread is open until the 3rd December. :)

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
just convinced me to start painting mine finally
This I look forward to seeing! I picked another one up for $50 the other day, and I have 90% of a layby on another hammer of cadia kit... so I guess I'll be fielding an all tank army next apocalypse game I play...

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Haven't got much done besides basecoats... so rather than typing more here, I think I'm going to shift a few feet over along my desk and paint for a bit.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Unfortunately it will be worked on in the background. As I can really only do SM and Tau for this competition. ;). Ive just got to find a regiment of IG that typically fight alongside the IF and I'll be good to go on painting it. Or I could paint it up in IF colours. Tomorrow the base coat goes on my Assault marines.

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
I was holding off this month's entry in the hope that my LGS would finally get in the artillery units I ordered last month, but they still haven't come in. Gonna have to put in my last infantry squad. These guys are going to be my assault squad, fully kitted out with pistols, shotguns and SMGs.

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What have you used as a base for that prone chap? :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.