Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Thought I hada pre pic of my entry for this month, started on them and decided I should check, and of course, no pic. Need to take one now, they are primered and the flesh is started so I hope they are good to go. Pic to follow.

Added:

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just got laid off and will probably have to move states to chase down some work. Hopefully I can get this one squad finished before packing up the house. Timing is horrible!

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Finally made a start, about 1/4 of the way through 3 guys. So I'm .75% of the way finished!
Way to suck :laugh:

...wait... I haven't done shit... dammit

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Finished up my loremaster, Have to admit I didn't enjoy painting him up, High elves don't suite my traditional dirty grimy approach to painting, going to be a steep learning curve

Before

After

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well like I said over in the monthly challenge I wanted to do a squad of 10 but circumstances will only let me do 8. Hopefully I will be able to continue next month without having to use a freebie.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Some good looking pieces to start the challenge off.

I am going to drop out. Another project has come up which I will be devoting my time too, which means my painting will be sporadic. Don't worry I will still be running the challenge, I just won't be taking part.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
10x Chaos Cultists

I'm going to take a crack at the painting comp again this year. I just started grad school so I'm not making wagers on whether I'll make it all the way through again.

So this month I'm starting pretty moderately 10 chaos cultists.

Chaos_cultists_before_2013-05-23 by the warped forge, on Flickr

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
*Edit*

I derped and posted my May Painting Deathmatch entry here earlier. However, I have also been working on my Lions Rampant, and have made a new Chapter Master model. The photos aren't great, unfortunately, but meh.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Had lots of distractions this month so have fallen behind. However, I may have turned it around with a caffeine fuelled day of painting yesterday.

It may be close but, by jingo, I intend to get this unit finished.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Had lots of distractions this month so have fallen behind. However, I may have turned it around with a caffeine fuelled day of painting yesterday.

It may be close but, by jingo, I intend to get this unit finished.
I'm nowhere near close to finishing at the minute so I'm going to have to burn one of my RL cards in the first bloody month :cray:
I'll post up a picture of how far I've got when I can.

I'll be back next month with a fresh entry though! I will do this challenge! :eek:k:

41 - 60 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.