Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Those Warlocks are very nice indeed, Moriouce.
My only quibble would be that I thonk you should pick out the gems on the Shuriken Pistols, too.

Damn site won't allow me to give you any more Reputation Points at present, but that squad is deserving of some...

·
Handmaiden of Slaanesh
398 Posts
Finished these guys up last night. Repainted them and made them pale/rotting rather than the flat Knarloc Green I bought them in. :)

·
Warsmith
1,190 Posts
Hey all,

Its been a long month and I have been off the grid for some time, get back to find we have a new edition of 40K and anyway... within the next few hours I will put up some of the finished models...

Well took me alot longer than I hoped! (was hopeing to have time to finish some other half finished units) ... but my 5 lesser daemons are done

·
Registered
870 Posts
I am just now finishing up buying a house (close tomorrow) so this month was a close call for me, here is my company commander.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I was away on holiday and just got back late last night so I haven't had a change to load pics. Hopefully the thread stays open until after I get off work, if not RL card.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
As a generous person I will keep this thread open till tomorrow just for you crabpuff. But I will close it at around 7am BST on Tuesday.

·
Registered
591 Posts
My entry for the month. Thanks for keeping it open.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Oddly enough, I am going to switch to Warmachine's Cygnar for the remainder of the challenge. First up is the Storm Strider. I think I am going to be pushing it to get it done this month, but what the hell, I am going to give it a shot. Sorry, I got a bit carried away in my haste to get started and some things are basecoated for my beginning shot, but as you can see there is still a ton of work to do on it. Good luck on this month all!

to this:

more photos can be found in my Project Log

I wasn't able to get the Storm Smiths on the top completely finished, but the walker itself is done. I will let Humakt decide if that is enough to satisfy the challenge requirements. If it isn't I will take the RL card.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Midge, because that looks bloody amazing, thats an entry!

Niec boss there crabpuff

Thread closed.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.