21 - 40 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Here you go Humakt.

Hopefully these are ok to enter, as you can see the sheilds have not even been started yet nor the heads as i've not even decided which ones to use yet
Thats fine, Redthirst, you can enter these.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Here we go again...

Here's my entry for this month...

A Forge World Eldar Cobra Super Heavy Vehicle.

It's not quite finished yet, but it's getting there.

Hope you all enjoy...

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Well, I'm done with the first half of my squad, which actually does count as a squad in case something happens and I can't do the other 5 models. Here they are...

I tried something different with these guys and added some flames on the powerfist and some script on one of the chainswords. Freehanded chapter, company, and squad badges as always. Can you tell which two models I spent the most time on? I was trying to make a how-to about preparing jump packs, so two of these guys have the 'works'. You'll notice that they also have much smoother yellow paint, due mostly to Mr. Hobbit's suggestions and a "how to thin you paints" tutorial posted on the forums.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi guys!

I have 11 more Men-at-Arms and 2 Knights of the Realm for month four.

Cheers!

Hey guys!

Sorry, but I'm going to change my entry for this month. I got the go signal to enter a single cavalry model over at the monthly painting challenge thread and I decided to join with this entry.

So, my June painting will involve this guy:

Sir Luc, Guardian of the White Woods
Battle Standard Bearer
The Muster of Quenelles

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I'm liking those Jaysen.
It's little details that tend to sell a model to me.
And on those it's the crumbled concrete on the bases.
That absolutely is perfect, in my opinion.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Here's my June entry. Going easy this month after doing rank and file last month so I'll be doing one of the 3 war machines I currently have waiting to be painted. Say hello to my little friend.

The cannon itself will have black and purple trim. Purple for the colours of Ostermark and Black to show it's from the Nuln gunnery school. The crew will be in purple and white like the rest of my army but I'll try and make them soot-blackened ;)

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Oddly enough, I am going to switch to Warmachine's Cygnar for the remainder of the challenge. First up is the Storm Strider. I think I am going to be pushing it to get it done this month, but what the hell, I am going to give it a shot. Sorry, I got a bit carried away in my haste to get started and some things are basecoated for my beginning shot, but as you can see there is still a ton of work to do on it. Good luck on this month all!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Oddly enough, I am going to switch to Warmachine's Cygnar for the remainder of the challenge. First up is the Storm Strider. I think I am going to be pushing it to get it done this month, but what the hell, I am going to give it a shot. Sorry, I got a bit carried away in my haste to get started and some things are basecoated for my beginning shot, but as you can see there is still a ton of work to do on it. Good luck on this month all!

mmmmm been wanting one of those, looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
A bit late, but this month I'll be working on a set of classic Rogue Trader era Bloodletters. When these are finished I'll have at least 8 of every era painted up.

Bloodletters through the ages: rogue trader, 2nd ed pewter with swords, 4th ed with axes, 5th ed plastics.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
That is a sweet looking tank Disciple_of_Ezekiel.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
That is a sweet looking tank Disciple_of_Ezekiel.
Thanks Humakt! I was super excited to get it finished and even more so when I made the front page on Forge Worlds facebook page.

It def gave me an confidence boost!

Regards,
DoE

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
I decided to paint one of the Land Raiders that I built last year, since I still have plenty of time this month.

21 - 40 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.