Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
@Dave - thanks for getting the thread started.

War Walkers for June - more pics in my Plog.

Good luck to all this month.

reavsie1 at 2012-06-05

·
Registered
302 Posts
Well, it seems like I´ve been struck with the Blues again, so I´m switching army. I will continue to work on my Ultramarines from now on :)

To start with I´ve got a Land Raider Reedemer

·
Registered
499 Posts
Well all. I flubbed it last month and had to use a RL ticket. My 20 model unit of Sauran Warriors did not make the "Done" list. So I am going to finish them this month.

Here was the starting pic last month as well as the status today....

If I get them done early in the month I may try to do either a special character or a Chameleon this month as well BUT I intend to get that 20 model unit finished!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I did paint a handful of my orks but i forgot to post them. . . . . so i am going to paint the trukk is this pic for this months entry, and prob something else but not sure what yet, maybe the looters. . . . .

also where can i get one of those sigs guys? :D

and also can you work in advance of the comp :)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Dave,

Can i enter my terminator assualt squad into this one as at the moment i've got three primed and two with there first base coat applied, if i can i'll post proof pics with the date showing (also i've not fitted the heads to any or the storm sheilds to the thunder hammer carriers), only asking as i plan to finish these boys this month.

If not i'll choose something else to do.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I'm being cheap this month, as I'm going to be really busy at work and running over the place at conferences

A unit of Spore mines

I'll also try and get a second unit of spores painted when they arrive in the post.

These are getting basic quality 101

·
Super Moderator
8,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Dave,

Can i enter my terminator assualt squad into this one....
The Challenge is still being run by humakt; I just opened the thread as he was sans access for a few days. I believe he is back now so will confirm soon.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
The Challenge is still being run by humakt; I just opened the thread as he was sans access for a few days. I believe he is back now so will confirm soon.
I am indeed back, but thanks for opening the thread.

Dave,

Can i enter my terminator assualt squad into this one as at the moment i've got three primed and two with there first base coat applied, if i can i'll post proof pics with the date showing (also i've not fitted the heads to any or the storm sheilds to the thunder hammer carriers), only asking as i plan to finish these boys this month.

If not i'll choose something else to do.

Cheers
These should be good, just post up a pic and I will confirm.

·
Super Moderator
2,998 Posts
I'll be throwing in another skeleton unit this month, planning to finish by day's end tomorrow. I have 120+ of the buggers at my parents with me for the summer so really need to get them done.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I did paint a handful of my orks but i forgot to post them. . . . . so i am going to paint the trukk is this pic for this months entry, and prob something else but not sure what yet, maybe the looters. . . . .
also where can i get one of those sigs guys? :D
and also can you work in advance of the comp :)
Well, if you keep records of before and after, I wouldn't see why you couldn't. Humakt is the chief of this thread, but the objective of the comp is to achieve a painted army at the end of 12 months. I'd say that as long as you post a "here is where I start" at the beginning of the month and "Here is the finished product" at the end of the month, it shouldn't matter (to me at least).

Although to be true to the intent of the comp, it is better to pace yoursellf along with the competition. Otherwise, you could have unscruplous, dastardly, and wicked cheaters, posting work as new that they painted 4 years ago....

.... boo, hiss....

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Here's my 10 man assault squad I'll be painting for my BA 3rd company. I started up painting these guys on the 1st. So, the second pic is my progress so far.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.