Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

Heresy Online's Pet Furby
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Ok guys, here's your January thread for the Army Painting Challenge 2014-2015. As promised, January is a Double Month.

We're on the downward slope towards the end of the APC now, so let's keep it rolling! :good:

My entries for this month will be:
A: An IJA Sniper Team.
B: An IJA Chi-Ha Medium Tank.

Pictures to follow once they've been primed. When it stops lashing down outside :(

Registered
I'm going to start with a unit if Docga this month and maybe do another unit later on if I get time. I only these and Niwian left of Relics figures left until the load from the kick starter arrive so I may well do a unit from another army 馃槃

Here's the before photo

Registered
Got a DakkaJet, and either some Boyz or Flash Gitz waiting for me when I get home, I will post a pic when I get back when I decide which I am going to do next.

Discussion Starter #5
Photo's as promised.

Herald of The Warp
Nice job Nord, you are such a machine.
Assimilate or die! The only reason I got him done this fast was because of the holidays and their placement between New Years Eve and my work schedule. I didn't start work until the 5th so had 4 full days of recuperation from New Years :p

Nord I'm starting to believe the paint challenge is your full time job! Good job your doing if so.
Oh I wish - Between my full-time job and the band, I actually feel like I don't get painted enough! Still, this one was a funny one to paint up :good: Thanks for the compliment though - It always means a lot!

Registered
Well, finished up the DakkaJet. 3 Twin linked supa Shootas FTW. Hopefully I'll get to play this tomorrow, I really enjoyed painting this up.
Next up the Flash Gitz...

Attachments

Premium Member
Wow, there are two awesome entries! Right, I'm back in this month with a Valkyrie and an Autocannon Sentinel, and if I get time I'll have a demolisher in there as well - that'll complete my squadrons of three of each!

Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
My entries for this month will be:
A: An IJA Sniper Team.
B: An IJA Chi-Ha Medium Tank.
This will be revised to an IJA Sniper Team, and the half-finished rifle squad from December.

Feeling a lot better than I did - although I still feel pretty rough - so I'll post up a picture tomorrow to show how far I managed to get them in December. :)

Premium Member
Last things first, here is the before shot for my Demolisher:

And though I have to keep searching to find the before shot for my valkyrie and sentinel, here is the former finished:

Alriiiight here are some before shots:

Registered
Nice job. I like the gritty feel you've given these EC's. The royal purples and golds are nicely muted, which I prefer to the sometimes garish schemes that they can be given sometimes.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.