Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new year and a new thread.

I think its high time for another double entry month.

If you enter 2 units you can 'buy' back one of you 'Too much life' cards. If you have not used any then entering 2 units has not benefit other than getting your army done quicker.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Happy new year everyone!!

As January is normally quiet on the social front I'm going to try an ambitious effort! I've had a Forgeworld Bloodthirster sat around for about 18 months so it's time he got painted! Mostly assembled him yesterday so here's a before photo.

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
A new year and a new thread.

I think its high time for another double entry month.

If you enter 2 units you can 'buy' back one of you 'Too much life' cards. If you have not used any then entering 2 units has not benefit other than getting your army done quicker.
Excellent. I might get back to my Tau after putting them on the backburner to paint an entire Bolt Action force consisting of 11 units in the space of 6 weeks. I'll re-enter the fire warriors I was going to do for November, and maybe something a bit bigger. Photos to follow.

EDIT: These guys will get a bang of the brush at last. Still not sure what the second unit will be.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Question!? Is this the new starting all over in 2014 or is the end date for the 2013 sometime later?
As Khornes Fist said this is the end of the 2013 challenge. I think I will call the next challenge something different so its easier to follow :grin:

I'll make an announcement nearer the time when I start the next one.

·
Registered
951 Posts
It was fun to have a month off, but it's high time to get back to painting. I might do a double-entry to make up for December, but I might not have the time.

Entry to follow soon.

EDIT: Or, as I seem to be quite productive today, here's the first entry. High Elf mage on steed. If I can get through this by about the 10th, I might even manage to have my Phoenix being entered this month. Exciting, no?

Also, please excuse the bad undercoat. I believe the effect is called 'paint can running on empty'.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
I'll make an announcement nearer the time when I start the next one.
Count me in when you do, H. And I'll try to complete more than one unit this time! :blush:

·
Unhinged Hobo
2,341 Posts
A double month....but you won't let me benefit from an additional unit. Well i'm gonna do it anyway, you don't own me, i'm not a part of your system. (Grimzag throws a muffin on the ground and stomps off)

Units for this month, as i've banned myself from painting greenskins this year, will be a Vindicator and Captain for my white panther space marines.

Vindi: Not even assembled yet

Captain

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Aiming to complete these two units this month: Vindicator and 10 Daemonettes.

Upside-down when I upload it to imgur but not when I view it in my computer library. Odd. I would suspect it has something to do with how I was holding the iPhone when I took it...

·
Registered
614 Posts
I am going to try for a twofer now that the holidays are over.

First up- 10 more Sword Masters:

Second- A Bretonnian trebuchet:

Stay on target...

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think i can manage another 2

Santa was not nice to me and lost all of the models i asked for so i need to stick to my Tau (again!)

going to go for 2 x 5 man squads of pathfinders, one with 3 rail rifles and one with 3 ion rifles.

pics to follow

all done with time to spare!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.