Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyboyd has had a good new year.

Here is your thread for the month.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
I am entering an Empire militia unit. I am going to mount the first four ranks on 40mm square bases, two or three to a base to give it a more chaotic, rabble feel. here is the start.

Some loose figs, waiting for bases.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I'm Going to finish the Tactical Squad I started last month. Heres where I got to by the end of December.

I finished the first 5 this weekend (Apology for the poor pic it was dark and miserable weather)

It will likely be a busy month, But I'll try to get something else finished as well

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Finished my First Legion Tactical Squad

Sorry about the dodgy pic quality, using my phone, in artificial light, slightly better close ups on my plog.

If I get chance I'll try to paint a chaplain up this month as well (it's the only EC I have sprayed atm other than another tactical squad, and not willing to paint two of them on the bounce)

·
Like a Bawss
4,111 Posts
Even though there is zero chance in hell I'll meet the requirements for the 2012 comp, might as well get some lateish entries. For the remainder of the current challenge and going into the next one, I'll be doing a Horus Heresy Sons of Horus army.

No pre-painted pics, however the posts in my PLOG hopefully confirm that this was done in January:

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As its the last month next month, I shall be doing a double entry month so those of you with not enough entries have a chance to catch up. So if you are going to be short of the nine required entires to complete the challenge here is your chance to catch up. Only 2 entries allowed in Feburary though. As for January, I will close this thread on the 3rd of Feb.

·
Registered
328 Posts
As its the last month next month, I shall be doing a double entry month so those of you with not enough entries have a chance to catch up. So if you are going to be short of the nine required entires to complete the challenge here is your chance to catch up. Only 2 entries allowed in Feburary though. As for January, I will close this thread on the 3rd of Feb.
Why thank you kind sir! Looking for what to paint for second entry now.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will be taking part int he next challenge to keep motivated for my Beastmen army. So many Gors!

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Yeah, I think I'll be participating in the next challenge too (which, IIRC, starts in March--am I right there?). I should finally have a stable situation in which I can paint things reliably, and have quite a backlog of assembled but unpainted squads. Which army to start on, though? My CSM, Daemons, or Traitor Guard?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.