Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
First part of this months pledge is completed!

Front view of the drill

Sgt and squadies; I need to go back and touch up some gloves after the weathering added some metal to it.

Rest of the squad.

·
Handmaiden of Slaanesh
398 Posts
Finished these 2 this morning, gonna play with them later along with all my spiders and his avatar. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Complete change of entry, after weather delays never had much time so went for a very simple entry, a techmarine. Fairly quick paint job, I wanted him to look darker grimier than the rest of the children to show engine grime and general mechanical muck.

I may touch up bits later but he's done. Now he just needs a vehicle to fix (and the independent rule)

Its weird how just the addition of silver rather than gold trim can radically change the look of a mini

See everyone in the new challenge! Where I'm toying whether I should keep painting these or start painting my Word Bearers

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
So in a spectacular show of disappointment I'll have to play a real life card in this last month. I've not touched any of my skellies becuase I've been so busy working (and, as some of you may have seen, starting to develop my own skirmish wargame)

So yeah, what a let down :p

·
Registered
726 Posts
Here's my finished warrior priest! The first pic is kinda weird, the metal doesn't look blotchy at all in person so maybe it was something to do with the flash picking up more of the reflective bits in the paint.

And, because it's the last month of this year's challenge - here's a shot of the whole army with all of my entries!

I'm sticking more pics of the whole army on my plog too :)

Good luck to everyone getting the last month finished in time and good job to everyone that's finished!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sorry guys the last day has beaten me. I am going to have to say I am unable to complete the challenge. Too much to paint and little time to get done tonight. Work got the best of me and being in the forces has taken its toll with my painting in the last couple of months.

Well done for all that has completed this and some impressive pieces of work.

Gutted is not the word I would use but hey least I tried it and would do again.

Zero Effect

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Completed my 10 man squad as well!

Due to the flu I wasn't able to get their bases done, but I think everything else is done.

and my engineers and drill again for my entire pledge completed.

Sgt and squadies; I need to go back and touch up some gloves after the weathering added some metal to it.

Rest of the squad.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Well done everybody who has stuck with the challenge. This thread and the challenge are now closed. I will be annoucning the next one in a few days with a view to start in April. I hope to have the stats for everybody up in the next week, time permiting.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.