Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is the final month of the challenge. You can enter 2 entries if you need to make up for a missed month. Remember you only need 9 entries to complete the challenge this year.

I look forward to seeing your entries.

·
Registered
870 Posts
This month;

10 man Krieg squad;

and

5 man engineer squad with hades drill

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
I'll be doing a Heresy era Captain model as well as a tactical squad (10+... not sure how many of them yet). We'll see how this goes haha.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I'll be painting my Master of Signal, and if there is time a land speeder, Lets hope for a day where I can go out and spray them soon.

Out of curiosity will next years challenge (I'm hoping there will be one!) start straight away in March?

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice looking unit Kjell. And one of my favorite looking models from the FW IG Taggerung, very well weathered.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Thanks Humakt, I just finished up the engineers this evening, so they should be up on the site tomorrow with the drill, then to get started on the 10 man squad.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Well although my Demigryphs are base coated I'm only gonna have 4 days to paint them when I get back to Poland from my 2 week UK visit so I've decided rather than rush them and probably screw them up I'll just buy something that I can definitely finish in 4 days. So, say hello to Mr War Priest!

iPod pictures are terrible as usual but you get the point ;)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Thanks Humakt. They add so much Middenland character that I am glad I was able to track down the BSB and Ar Ulric. No if I could just round up 21 affordable Tuetogen Guard for my Great Swords...

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I have now come to realise that I won't be able to finish the burna-bommer for Feb. The painting is done for this challange but I have still finished it as 9 finished entries was needed and I have finished 10.

Great job for all of you and an extra good luck to you who still fighting to get #12 finished!

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Forge Fiend!

So this month after a bit of a 'real-life-card' hiatus, I'm back with a new Forge Fiend!

Here is my good ole' before picture.

forge_fiend_front_before_2013-02-19 by the warped forge, on Flickr

I intend on using the autocannons pretty much all the time, but I'm not sure about the head. So I may well paint up both.

More to come later!

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I will be closing this thread and the challenge on the 2nd March.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.