Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new thread for the challenge.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Feb entry

Cant believe I've stuck to this every month so far!!!

Staying with Tau again this month as not got many units left to paint.
And as i have a week off this month i'm going go big with a unit of 20 kroot.

Been ill the whole of my holidays so got no painting done, going to have to use one of those real life cards
I hang my head in shame but will catch up next month.

Attachments

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Taking a break from Minos this month, need to, if I paint another bronze mini I think I'm going to scream (painting over 75 of them in 10 months will do that to you). Doing Penal Legion instead. This month it is a Company/Platoon Command Squad:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Im having a month off this month. All my weekends are booked so theres not enough time to finish a unit. I will build and undercoat March's entry instead.

·
Registered
19 Posts
having failed for the first time to produce a completed monthly project ( 3 man Raven wing). i will finish and add 3 more Raven wing, 2 squads in a month.. if i'm allowed of course.
RLC recovery?

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Placeholder for one Grey Knight Grand Master.

Edit*

OK! Basecoated and ready to go!

Done.

I panicked and did it all super quick, so now I think I'll do something else... maybe some paladins to make the most of that terminator box I just plundered?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Not sure how come I didn't post it here when I finished, but here is my Amber Wizard conversion for my Empire army. Takes care of my entry for the month:

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
Here is my dev squad, not the best models i have put together, they are the oldish metal heavy bolter devastators and I never checked the fit on the torsos before I started painting, pure school boy error!!! On the up side I actually based these guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
@Ring Master "Honka", yikes. You just turned the ork look on its head and went from comic to terrifying!

Amazing conversion and great paint job!

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Here's my entry for this month; my Tyranid Prime conversion. Since he'll be my commander for the foreseeable future, I spent a bit more time on this guy compared to the other warrior models. The shine varnish makes it a little hard to photograph these guys, but I hope it's not too annoying.

Before:

After:

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Because I was so terrified of Honka's Mimemaster warboss, I went and painted a second unit for the month to hide behind.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.