8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
This month will be a second squad of IJA riflemen for me :good:

Pics to follow. :)

EDIT: Here's that pic. :good:

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Well, I've got two more bullgryns and Nork Deddog currently underway, but I think I will instead put forward another Valkyrie. Pictures to follow!

·
Registered
202 Posts
This month I'll get a Spatga done. Much needed ranged weapon unit. Basically it vomits over its target !!!

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Shooting for the former but may end up only, aha, doing the latter portion of them:

·
Registered
202 Posts
And the Spatga is finished ready for varnishing 😄 which leaves me lots of time to get stuck into some half finished marines left over from last years challenge!

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Allright, now that those Helbrute weapons are out of the way, let's mix it up for a change.

Having painted Chaos Space Marines since May, I'm going to devote this month to my Daemons again. In addition, I will be painting my first non-GW model I have ever bought for my armies.

These models are from Titan Forge and will be my two new Daemon Prince of Nurgle!

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Awesome stuff so far. I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull a RL card this month, got to go and get married!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Wow so tonight isnt even the 10th and ill be getting coat of paint on my Dread to start off. This is going to be great :). Weapons wont be magnetized however. I don t trust myself with drilling into them at all. unless i can come up with something clever.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Thanks guys! I'll stop hijacking the thread, but all the best for the chrissy period and good luck with this month's entries!

·
Registered
522 Posts
I think I'm up against it in this competition, especially as I've only been painting for a few months. I've tried out a couple of new things with varying success, a couple of blends but most notably the bases.
I thought I'd base them in keeping with the season and do my first Snow bases. I used baking powder, pva glue and white acrylic paint rather than flock.
I'm going to turn my attention to the Trukk next, not sure I'll get it done though as I'm likely to get busy over Christmas.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.