Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I take it that it's not too late for me to enter?

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
another awful pic from me, this competition has made me realize that I'm actually shit at painting, so i gave up trying and got this guy done pretty quick, ahh the freedom of knowing ones lilmitations!!!!! huzzah

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
another awful pic from me, this competition has made me realize that I'm actually shit at painting, so i gave up trying and got this guy done pretty quick, ahh the freedom of knowing ones lilmitations!!!!! huzzah
Far from it mate. The only thing I can pick on is maybe the need for some more highlights on the armour, especially on the lower half. The white looks suitably weathered.

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
Far from it mate. The only thing I can pick on is maybe the need for some more highlights on the armour, especially on the lower half. The white looks suitably weathered.
Thanks K.F you are too kind, the white is A result of "anti painting" by not trying to get it right (in my head anyway) it turned out ok, the purple is army painter alien purple, I can't tell the difference with citadel xerxes purple I have been using so a can of their base coat spray may be in order. Think some tac troops or termies for the January challenge. I also have €100 of G.W vouchers to get a treat or 2

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I'll be closing the thread on Sunday evening.

I have opened the January thread, and its a double entry month if you need to catch up.

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Sunday, eh? I think I might be able to blitz a small squad to get this month in after all...

Sure. I'll paint my Chaos Sorcerer. Amusingly, Imgur flipped it when I uploaded it.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Just in time... Shoveling snow killed me this week, but they are as done as they can be for the weather here. I won't be able to dull coat them for about a week... -30 is the forcast for tuesday... geez...

·
Unhinged Hobo
2,341 Posts
This is a placeholder, my ork mob is more or less completed. I am just waiting for my camera to charge.

edit:
I'm back and i brought some friends.

Meet Sarge's Slaughterers.
Sarge isn't in the first pic cause i painted him before the challenge, still an 11 boy mob with trukk is a legal unit so it wasn't necissary.
Before:

After:

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Ok that's it for the month. I'm bust gaming the next couple of days but I hope to have the entry thread up on Wednesday or Thursday. This will also have the current number of completed units per entrant.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.