Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
some nice pieces. I will keep the thread open till the 3rd Januray before closing.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Humakt have previously stated that you may finish the challange with 11 entries finished due to the russian attack during october. October and November was to be viewed as one month in the matter.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Real Life Card

With the holidays and family there just wasn't the time or motivation to get any projects done.

I'm throwing in my first Real Life Card.

·
Registered
726 Posts
So I'm calling these finished even though, as you can see, there's a couple of bits that need painting. Basically 3 helmets, one feather and the banner.

I did a lot of work repairing the knights and the reason the banner isn't painted yet is because of more repairs - I'm green stuffing up a banner top and don't want to paint the whole thing until I've finalised that as it might drape down over the banner in places. The helmets are purely because I don't know what colour to paint the tops and might have to go and buy paint.

So apart from that the Knights Harlequin are done. The extra head is for the champion and is magnetised so I can swap it out if I don't want an unhelmeted head. Also the champion can double up as a captain when he has the big hat on. On to the pictures!

More pics in my plog - link in sig :)

·
Registered
870 Posts
Edit: Got some time to take a quick few photos with my phone.

Original : I didn't finish the enforcer, but did get another member of the squad done who stands in as the second body guard until I get him finished.

And done (Except for 2 of the bases)

·
Registered
614 Posts
You are mad Turnip! I painted one Bretonnian knight in a check scheme, it is badly done and I will never attempt another. You did FIVE? Mad I say.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
And that all the entries for 2012. I shall close this now. The January thread is already open.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.