Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Let Vindication begin!

Blood for the Blood God... Hah! His slaves have nothing on the Celestial Vindicators, the Rage of Sigmar incarnate.

Work on the Ironstrider continues.

LotN

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts

Project for the month. Primed white so probably going to paint it in my warband the Bone Machine's colors… but I may yet have a change of heart and go full Alpha Legion with it.

·
To The Dark Tower Came
879 Posts
Going with a nebelwerfer team this month.

Hey mate, how do they match up to 40k in terms of scale? im looking for a replacement for the imperial mortars, something that looks more world wars era instead of the modern looking ones in the cadian heavy weapons teams sprue. I was thinking of using the helblaster volley gun from fantasy, but they may work better.

Cheers

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Must. Resist.....
Be strong, your good work is already done.

So in complete disregard of what I may or may not have allegedly represented about my entries for this month in an earlier post, here was my August Entry:

Nordicus extension challenge will be an Astra Militarum Wyvern as I don't have all the required bits to make a deathstrike (yet - @bitsandkits)...

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
here was my August Entry
Amazing - Glad to see that I am not the only one who took on a big model. Truly great work my friend :good:

I have completed my bonus pledge, being 2 Soulgrinders. Here they are, with each their configuration (both have magnetized arms, so it's merely show the difference in weapons):

Number 1:

Number 2:

They are done in the same dark theme as my Bloodthirsters, with plenty of oil and blood on the side. Enjoy :)

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts

And my personal challenge of two model entries this month is complete, just barely. This Ironstrider was a bitch to put together, and both arms and the handlebars, along with a kickstand, fell off right before the final step. But the glue bonds even as I type this and tomorrow the final varnish will be applied, but the actual painting itself is finished at last. The basing on the other hand I am putting on hold as I need to acquire scenary to really make this base stand out, i'm thinking rusted razor wire and wreckage, maybe some armoured corpses. It will have the same dark rock and toxin pool base as the Skitarii did, but a vehicle like this needs more.

'Twas a fun month. I think i'll stick to one mandatory entry per month though, it's easier and less pressuring that way.

Edit: Better images added.

LotN

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I'm away until the 1st/2nd now, but keep it coming kids! :good:

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
@Tha Tall One you have done some wizardry there to go from the start to the finish - it looks amazing!

My 'Nordicus Extension Challenge' entry is here, the second Wyvern for my army! One to go, when I can afford it/have cut through my backlog some more.

Also pictured is as much of my second Deathstrike as I've been able to buy the bits for so far... damn stock shortages!

·
To The Dark Tower Came
879 Posts
@Tha Tall One you have done some wizardry there to go from the start to the finish - it looks amazing!

My 'Nordicus Extension Challenge' entry is here, the second Wyvern for my army! One to go, when I can afford it/have cut through my backlog some more.

Also pictured is as much of my second Deathstrike as I've been able to buy the bits for so far... damn stock shortages!
Mate I am constantly looking at your guard and taking notes and ideas for my own army. Always an inspiration, great work!

On another note, really going to try and get my guys finished, but I had an exam friday and another wednesday, so may struggle.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Mate I am constantly looking at your guard and taking notes and ideas for my own army. Always an inspiration, great work!

On another note, really going to try and get my guys finished, but I had an exam friday and another wednesday, so may struggle.
Hey, cheers mate! Good luck with your exam on Wednesday, maybe if you can slip Tawa a few nips of single malt he'll miss the cut off until after you're finished...

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.