Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Honestly, think I'm going to have to withdraw from the competition. I mean, I realize I could just stop posting and all, but--eh, not going to have much time to paint nor painting station the next two months, and haven't finished my entry for this month. Unfortunate but unavoidable.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Honestly, think I'm going to have to withdraw from the competition. I mean, I realize I could just stop posting and all, but--eh, not going to have much time to paint nor painting station the next two months, and haven't finished my entry for this month. Unfortunate but unavoidable.

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I think I'll go back to last years format and leave the threads open until the 6th of the following month. :)

Thread closes on 6th October.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Here's my Sicaran, finished a few days ago but due to lack of internet in my house I'm only able to upload it now.

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Here's my Sicaran, finished a few days ago but due to lack of internet in my house I'm only able to upload it now.

First, great model choice. Second is love the Chapter Icon on the sides witht he gem and the reave or whatever those green things are called.

·
Registered
55 Posts
'Ere we go! Better late than never. First time painting a model this size so took my a little while (+5 new paints bought I didn't know I needed :p):

Before:

After:

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Three days left boys and girls :good:

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.