·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Double month, Go!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Alright, so two single figures up for my entry this month.
First off, my new Tech-Priest Dominus, that came in the Start Collecting: Skitarii.
Severus Fousten

The blue plates really look good. I'm glad I chose do do that instead of the plain metal that the last Dominus I did has.

Next up, the Tech-Assassin, Laviniah Ruh.

With some Infiltrators.

Next, I've got a set of Kataphron Breachers primed and ready to go. Which will also complete the Adeptus Mechanicus War Convocation formation. That will be my attempt to meet the Nordicus Challenge portion of the month. Fingers crossed I have the time to get them done.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Double month? Or... Nordicus extreme challenge extention - double, double month!

So far, I've got 5 squads of Skitarii done in April... which honestly nearly killed me, 30 of these guys was way more work than I was expecting. Depending on Baby business, I may get a second Onager done too, making this a double, double + another double month for me... if only that could compensate my tardiness from earlier in the year...

10 Rangers

5 Vanguard no 1

No 2

No 3

And no 4

·
Registered
522 Posts
It's been a bit of a rush, unfortunately my work has sent me away and I had to wait until my paints could be sent out to me before I could crack on with this months challenge.
Fortunately they arrived last week and I was able to knock out Zagstruck before the end of the month.
It's going to be slow going from now on though. I'm determined to try an get a unit done every month, but time is an issue for the next few months. We'll see how it turns out.
Anyway, here's Zagstruck, I'm probably going to do a bit more work on him later on but for now I consider him table top ready.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Kompleted my Kataphron Breachers for the Nordicus portion of the challenge.

Also, with one of my Magos

This completes the requirements of the War Convocation Formation.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Onager Dunecrawler. I like these things. Complex, but fast!

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
@Flatlinerunner Those look really good.
One day I'll be picking up that game.
Thanks a lot, you too @Iraqiel

Have to confess, i mostly bought the game for the minis. Hope to play it someday, but i guess it will 1 or two years till i finished all minis.

This is my first try at a painting challenge, quite exciting to see all this minis coming out so great in such a short time (everyone needs to work, study, whatsoever) :)

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
My first entry of the month is here, the Kastelan Robots. Sadly due to my current situation I am unable to put transfers and varnish onto these boys, or give them the toxic wasteland base my Mechanicus army sports across all units. But the actual painting is finished, so here they are.

The second entry will be up tomorrow. These guys are my March entry, so that RL card is now invalid. So now just my April entry remains this month.

LotN

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
And there we go, my painting pledge for this month got through - Well most of it. I finished the Horrors and Fateweaver for the month, and I will withdraw Zarduk Layak as I don't want to rush him. I could probably finish him today, but I would rather take my time with him.

Here's the groups shot:

And close-ups:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts