Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/QUOTE]

The halfway point! Keep it coming guys!

Also, this is the last month that I will be posting these threads in the Competitions forum. From January onwards all threads relating to the APC shall be posted in the Project Logs section.
The only reason I've decided to do this is because the APC isn't a "competition" in the same sense as the Deathmatches, and is more of a communal PLog. :)

·
Registered
726 Posts

Wings not pictured as they were outside being primed. Hopefully I'll be able to get this completed considering I have a 5 day trip to Poland followed immediately by 5 days working at Insomnia 56 and then this whole Christmas thing that people might have heard of....

Worst thing is I still haven't bothered getting the electronics in it sorted. It's not a huge job but it's one I can't do until certain parts are painted and requires some rather fiddly soldering which'll have to be done while holding the main parts of the body together. After that it's just a case of making sure the batteries actually stay where they're supposed to and then I can see if I'll be able to leave it slightly in pieces so I'll be able to change the batteries in the future if needed... otherwise they're just in there for good.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Disappointingly, I must play a RL Card this round, moving house, moving state, moving life. See you guys again in January!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Back to my Admech for this month.

Nearing completion of the full detachment.

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Primary challenge and Nordicus challenge complete.

Primary - 20 Assault marines:

Aaaand a groupshot of all 20, just for kicks:

Nordicus challenge: Both HQ's from the Calth set:

Next up on my Christmas-to-do-list - 30 Tactical marins with FW sets.

This is going to take a while....

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
522 Posts
Nordicus challenge complete!
Next up is my stompa. I finished building him up earlier this month inbetween painting these MANZ, and I really looking forward to cracking on with him. But I'll leave that for the New Year. :grin:

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry guys, I'll have to throw in a RL-card this month.
Sorted mate :)

So starting next year I like to take part in the monthly painting challenge. Where will this take place? Cause I have heard the location wil be different.

The next APC will be kicking off in August as this one finishes in June and it gives everybody that little break before starting a fresh APC. :)
The threads will be posted in the Project Logs section as of next month. :)

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Just in time with only one day to spare, Radstorm is ready for war;

Armed with a Neutron Laser and Cognis Stubber manned by a hardwired Skitarii gunner and manually controlled by Tech-Priests in orbit, the Radstorm is the lynchpin of War Maniple Primus and is engineered solely to annihilate enemy armor and unclean xenos technologies from the face of creation.

Basing on this figure will have to wait as will 100% assembly. The basing is because I want to get something really good for Radstorm, perhaps some wrecked vehicles or armor panels to go under him, and the assembly because I want to magnetize the main body to the legs so it can be detatched and make for much easier transport.

LotN

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.