·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Almost there!

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Ah ha! This month I'll be starting out painting these guys... who will be featuring in a game on thursday. Skitarii Rush!

·
Registered
633 Posts
One Onager Dunecrawler from the Start Collecting Skitarii box coming up this month.
Just need to wait on the order of magnets so I can magnetize the weapon systems for the Dunecrawler.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
One Onager Dunecrawler from the Start Collecting Skitarii box coming up this month.
Just need to wait on the order of magnets so I can magnetize the weapon systems for the Dunecrawler.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Blue Tac does the trick while you wait - which is what I've done!
Yes it does.
Still painting all the bigger pieces while I wait. I just have to wait on those magnets so I can finish putting together the weapon systems. It ended up being one magnet type that I ran out of, that goes into the round piece that all the weapons mount up on. Because its always one thing or another that you are missing.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Got these guys done on Wednesday night so I could include them in my game on Thursday. Disastrous game, but at least my Ad Mech looked pretty as it was slain!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Finished my Dunecrawler. Dunecrawler 42Sigma

·
Registered
633 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Double entry this month! (Might have been a triple but RL got in the way.)

First the Callidus Assassin, a valuable ally to the cohorts of Forge World Nicarum.

And the second of my Ironstriders, the Outriders Atomicus. Both Sydonian Dragoons armed with Taser Lances and Phosphex Serpentas, designed to run down the enemy and dispatch prime targets to destabilize hostile elements and deliver the Machine Gods pinpointed fury.

A note: he isn't based because I want to do my vehicles with special bases, scenery and the like, and I currently have nothing for that. I will look into getting some stuff later in the month to base my Dragoons and Dunecrawlers properly.

LotN

1 - 16 of 16 Posts