Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,559 Posts
I would love to do this, but won't get back from this work trip until mid-June. If I work hard and catch up some units over the rest of the year, can I still join?
The challenge starts in May and you need ten month's worth of entries:

Everybody entering the challenge will be allowed to have two 'Too much real life to paint!' tickets that they can use. This means you can have two months in the year where we will not expect any pictures of painted mini's.
So you could miss May and June and still complete the challenge without needing to catch-up.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm going to give this a go this year :)

I'm at Warhammer world in 2 weeks and I need to get a Vindicator done so my first Army will be my Marines.
They are my own chapter of Vanilla called Storm Bringers.
Already have about 3k painted but they need bolstering with some other options!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Would love to get in on this. Will be painting Inquisitor Soloman Lok. I'll throw some pictures of the model on the sprue later on.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
The challenge didn't start until this month, people can join whenever.

Join in! The more the merrier!

AFAIK you just have to jump in and if you complete 10 months or more entries in the year you complete the challenge. Its harder than than it sounds!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Decided that sadly I am going to withdraw from the painting challenge :(

Sat down and worked out that my time vs current projects graph does not make for pretty viewing and that the last thing I need is another thing to work on. Plus I found painting to a target took me out of OCD comfort zone.

Good luck to everyone :)

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Decided that sadly I am going to withdraw from the painting challenge :(

Sat down and worked out that my time vs current projects graph does not make for pretty viewing and that the last thing I need is another thing to work on. Plus I found painting to a target took me out of OCD comfort zone.

Good luck to everyone :)
Noooooo....!!!!! :shok:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I tried to ask via PM but since june's gonna end soon I need a quick reponse so sorry if this is not the right place.

I joined Heresy Online last week and I find this competition very interesting, so here's my question: now I'm working on a Hector Rex converted and I'm going to finish it soon, do you think it's possible to use this model for this month?

Of course I haven't any picture of it unpainted, so if it's a problem nevermind, I'll try to paint something else before july or I'll just skip these two months.

Where there is a physical prize we usually require entrants to have participated in the Forum for a while before they can enter so we do not get someone join just to enter then disappear off again.

Generally we operate a policy of inclusion though.
Well, I want to join most for get the right motivation since I've started painting in the end of May after a long period of inactivity!

41 - 56 of 56 Posts