Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are the entries for February.

Barnster

Boc

KjellThorngaard

Krueger

Taggerung

Turnip86

Also as this was the final month here are the numbers for those that entered. Please let me know if you think you are short (via PM). All those with 9 or more entries will receive your medal in due course (these have been highlighted in green).

apidude 3
Barnster 10
bixeightysix 1
Boc 6
Brother Droopy 2
Carna 3
ChaosRedCorsairLord 4
Chris Guard of Mardat 5
cirs85 1
Crabpuff 3
Dave T Hobbit 2
Deux 7
Disciple_of_Ezekiel 3
Doelago 2
Embracraig 1
Garion 1
GrimzagGorwazza 5
Hellados 1
Howzaa 8
imm0rtal reaper 9
Infernalcaretaker 3
ItsPug 3
jaysen 3
Jondoe297 1
Josh101 3
KarnalBloodfist 6
Khorne's Fist 3
KjellThorngaard 12
Krueger 7
lokis222 6
Meldon 5
Midge913 3
Moriouce 9
Mortigar 1
OIIIIIIO 2
Oldman78 1
Pssyche 6
Rameses 3
reavsie 6
RedThirstWill Destroy 5
rxcky 8
Saulot 3
Scotty80 2
scscofield 2
Scythes 1
Skari 2
smidge222 1
Son of Horus 1
Starship Trooper 1
Taggerung 9
Tawa 1
TheKingElessar 1
TheWraithlord 1
ThumperHS 3
troybuckle 3
Turnip86 11
Ultra1 2
Uveron 4
xenobiotic 1
Zero Effect 9
zotb 1

Well done to everybody who managed to complete the full challenge. If you want to take part in the next one, details will be posted before the weekend, with the challenge due to start in April.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Is it ok to continue a project ive already started? So to carry on with my warriors as i have a few bits done (which wont count) but can.i use any new additions that i start from now?

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
This makes me a sad badger :cray:

Must. Try. Harder.

Congrats to you guys that completed the challenge! :drinks:

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Congrats to everyone who got more work done because of this contest!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Congrats all! I know this definitely helped me get lots more painting done than I normally would have. Can't wait to keep going with this years challenge.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Congrats to everyone who took part, I love seeing the great work of so many collected in these threads. It was a great year for entries, despite the unfortunate disruption, but like the imperium we rose once again.

Until the next challenge brothers!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Congrats to everyone that participated. I can honestly say that without this challenge I would not have been able to complete an entire army. I was able to paint just shy of 2,500 points, and this makes my first complete WFB army. Thanks Humakt for your hard work in pushing this along.

Thanks Turnip!

See you all next year!

·
3,351 Posts
And by "next year" you mean . . . next month, yes?

·
Banned
7,889 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Just like to echo the sentiments of all the others, well done to you guys that completed the challenge, massive kudos.

Really looking forward to participating in the next challenge. Want to see how much Guard I can get completed in 12 months.

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
Well done to everyone that finished this years challenge. I'm kinda disappointed I didn't get it done this year, but with my switching my focus to Flames of War last year I forgot all about the challenge. The irony is I painted up close to 20 units for my Germans in that time and could have easily completed it if I'd remembered that I was allowed to switch armies during it. Oh well.

Now to decide what to do for the next challenge... Tau, maybe?

·
3,351 Posts
. . . I'm kinda disappointed I didn't get it done this year, but with my switching my focus to Flames of War last year I forgot all about the challenge. . . .
Well, and the 'distraction' from a new baby!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts