Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Must keep painting....
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

This will be a repository of pictures to act as references for the artists working on the Fantasy army painter project. Please feel free to add a picture that is a good example of the common core choice for a specific fantasy army.

It would be easier if we can decide on a few images at most for each model being drawn, to cut down on the differences for the artist. So submit multiples by all means but we will clean the thread occaisionally to save it getting cluttered.

Anyway, feel free to post images of good representative models here, and please remember to include artists if possible if taken from somewhere like CMON to avoid the very unlikely possibility of someone feeling their work has been stolen. Also, please remember to upload images to a filehosting, rather than hotlinking. Squeaky clean! :wink:

·
Who the hell is LVix?
313 Posts
Here are some pictures to help everyone out...

Beasts of Chaos

Beast herd

Bretonnia

Knights of the Realm
Men at Arms

Daemons of Chaos

Furies

Dark Elves

Crossbows
DE Spearmen

Dwarves

Warriors

Empire

State Troops with swords
Halberdier

High Elves

High Elf spearmen

Lizardmen

Saurus
Skinks

Ogre kingdoms

Ogre Bulls

Orcs and Goblins

Orc Warriors
Goblins
Nightgoblins

Skaven

Clanrats

Tomb kings

Skeleton Warriors
Tomb Guard

Vampire Counts

Crypt ghouls
Zombies
Grave Guard
VC Skeleton Warriors

Warriors of Chaos

Chaos Warriors
Marauders
Spawn

Wood Elves

Dryads
Glade Guard

·
Must keep painting....
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I am struggling to find much that is useful of Chaos Dwarves, I have these to start with but they aren't brilliant...

Edit: Found this on CoolMiniOrNot Top poR was the artist...

And one for the Orc Boy/Warrior by jagr...

A question for artist-types, what do you find more useful? Large individual pictures or pictures of units?

·
Registered
873 Posts
A question for artist-types, what do you find more useful? Large individual pictures or pictures of units
personally i find the individual models better as you tend to see 360 of the figure.example above but with units ,you only see one side or if your lucky two ..

so it's single figures IMHO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts