Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was wondering if noise marines can be competitive since I think they are really cool. Also, I was hoping someone could tell me what the optimum builds are for the unit. I have a lot of MEQ killers in my army currently and it seems like noise marines are good at popping light infantry like imperial guard and tau, so I thought they may be a good addition to my army. Lastly, should they be mounted up in a rhino or can they foot slog? Thanks in advance, death to the false emperor!

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The way I read it was that you can only have one blastmaster in a 10 man squad though I may be incorrect. I have a ton of MEQ clearing in my list already (2 vindicators, helldrake, and plasma guns) so I was looking more at the long range fire support role for my noise marines and light infantry clearing. If I dont want to mount them up is it better to have a larger unit? I own 8 rhinos so if they are much better in one I can always go with that too.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks for posting the FAQ, I never would have caught that I'm able to use 2 unless you hadnt mentioned it so you have done me a great service today :) I think I'm going to go with the 2 blastmaster unit in a rhino build you mentioned. Also if you could answer whether Hellbrutes are viable or not that would be great so I dont''t have to make another thread asking about them. I was going to make one wit ha plasma cannon and missile launcher also so I don't know if that is the best build or not. Thanks for all the help guys.

EDIT: I was also wondering if a noise marine champion can fire a range weapon and a doom siren in one shooting phase since the doom siren is not a handheld weapon but a backpack attached set of speakers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.