Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have to agree with Son of Horus with his statement on this, Ard Boyz was always faulty in its oragnization, and terrible people just came out. I do enjoy playing the game, and winning at it too. That never hurts. Just this is a different story. It is a game. Yet somehow this one tournament gives the most competitive players the right to be cynical assholes towards almost everyone without any probable chance they would suffer consequences. They take sportsmanship and drop it in a wood chipper feet first.

Katie, I do not like signaling out people I really don't I do my best to personally avoid that, but you are having a bit of an over reaction. We don't enjoy the tournament because of how the competitors act not just during the tournament but outside of it. They use the tournament as their excuse. Also, explain a scenario where these people are "playtesting" their army lists. I never see it. They are just racking up the kill points and downing other players. It's like they are five years old. What's funnier is that when they lose to someone outside of the tourney, they throw a temper-tantrum. My father almost punched a guy out in the store because of how his opponent reacted to losing. Again, the worst seem to play in this tourney, completely crossing the line of being competitive and jumping to overly obsessive with winning. Personally, I can't handle a few weeks of it. Regardless, however, this is my opinion and you are entitled to your own as is all people. But, when you are saying "Fuck this hobby and community", you do in a way (in a WAY) show how the points of everyone who bashes on it because of the personality of the people in it seem a valid reason to bash.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
@hydrus and everyone else who hates Ard Boyz

So what you guys are saying is that cause their is a few bad eggs in the Ard Boyz tournament we should never ever host it again?

21 - 22 of 22 Posts