1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finished Lord of Chaos. Gloriously insane is all I can say. Its one of the best depictions of the madness of chaos Ive seen yet. The absolutely mindbreaking horrors threatening to snuff out the fragile shell of reality have never been so all pervasive.

And we get to see the plot of Archaon, Be'lakor and his companions playing out to its chilling conclusion with no few number of suprises and twists. Including the true revelation of just why Archaon have set himself on this dread purpose to bring out the End Times.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Finished Lord of Chaos. Gloriously insane is all I can say. Its one of the best depictions of the madness of chaos Ive seen yet. The absolutely mindbreaking horrors threatening to snuff out the fragile shell of reality have never been so all pervasive.

And we get to see the plot of Archaon, Be'lakor and his companions playing out to its chilling conclusion with no few number of suprises and twists. Including the true revelation of just why Archaon have set himself on this dread purpose to bring out the End Times.
Oooooooo. I can't wait to read it. :D

LotN

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.