Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, recently I attended a 24 hour charity apocalypse game., it was to raise money for Derian house which is a children's hospice. I took my imperil gurd army along, that came to about 7000 point, I forgot my camera unfortunately so im just appropriating my mates photos from his phone.

The army is painted and looked nice on the board, i hope you all enjoy.

We also auctioned off a voucher for commission painting for Golem painting studio, which raised some money for the charity. After consulting with the winner we have agreed on a set of Chaos space marines from the dark vengeance set. Which I will be painting up over the next few of weeks.

I had a bit of fun with learning oil washes on my guardsmen, not really used them before and thought my infantry would be a good place to have a go.

A not so flattering picture of me.

Facing off against ghazkull and his bully boys.

Best moment of the game. The eldar are on my team, but after 2 mishaps in one turn they where placed here by a devious orky commander., of which it seemed like a suspicious place for some alien skum to appear, so I blasted them off the board and declared war on the eldar.

I am In the process of aplying finishing touches to the army, mainly transfers and such, and will be posting pictures up in the next few weeks hopefully.

·
Registered
339 Posts
The army looks great, would be good to see it close up. You certainly have plenty of armour!! Hurry up with the pics - project log maybe?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts