Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo me and 3 of my friends went to our local bunker for the apocalypse "release/start/opening" and fielded everything we had, my 5k CSM, my friends 5k SM's teamed up, against eldar 3k and 3.5k of SOB/GK allies. 4.5k point diff, but god damn see'ing those assets in action it really made it a fun 5 hour game and a awsome close match, 3-2 objectives in favor of me and my SM friend and due to redeployment almost all the casualties and contested objectives were on my side, but wow, was it a fun match id go into detail... but it was 5 hour match... i dont even remember half the details!

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
I had the same problem-- we had a release tournament RTT-style here, but it was two rounds instead of three. I can't remember much except that my Baneblade kicked ass and took names. It REALLY earned its name-- Our Lady Deliverance. I'm working on a suitable WWII-style decal for the turret. I'm drawing it out on paper first, because something like that is outrageously hard to freehand. I don't use actual transfers though, so freehand it is! But yeah. Sorry to hijack the topic for a moment-- sounds like a very cool game.

Was it all just "normal" stuff, or did anyone have any of the new legendary units on the table?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts