Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Loving the Khornate Daemon Prince, God-specific Daemon Prince models something we've desperately needed for a long time, and just having a Nurglite DP was not enough. Hope Slaanesh gets one too.

And OMG!!! that Dragon is AWESOME!! Shame I don't have a spare kidney lying around to sell, apart from one of the two inside me but i'd rather not part with that.

LotN

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
That dragon is bloody huge and no doubt its price tag will be aswell, £250ish i guess, as for taking it for games i can imagine a good amount of brass rods and magnets just so it can be carried about with out having to use a small suit case lol.

It'll be the second Khornate daemon prince forgeworld have done, come on some tzeentch/slaanesh ones needed lol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow... that dragon is huge... it must be pretty expensive. I just get in to 40K and i don't know much about the Fantasy department other than the familiarity of the consept because of Lotr and d&d stuff but i will get in to it too eventually once i have a better grip on 40k. :)

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I love fimir fluff.
They were a previous chaos worshipper race, abandoned by the gods for the more prolific humans...how cool is that!
I think i might grab some fimir models if they come in plastic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.