Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard there was a new 7th edition out and I saw a new forge world book, and I was wondering if it had any fluff on chapters, craftworlds whatever that aren't as popular?

I'm talking 2nd and so on foundings and or craftworlds that don't have the name Ulthwe.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
If anything I'd say that 7th Edition as a whole has been about nothing less than the little guy. I mean I've never seen so many Supplemental Codex's released within the first year of a new Edition. Also GW seems to have finally turned on it's creative powerhouse and is pumping out new Fluff that not only illuminates the darkness of many heated area's of Warhammer 40k, but also hints at the new future of the game; and the stories to follow.

So yeah.....there's plenty to go around :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Some of the Imperial Armour books released from FW deal with lesser known chapters or the little guys that you speak of. In those books yes they do pad out with histories of the forces, special named characters, formations & armylists. On the FW website it would be worth looking up in the downloads to see the characters from the IA books & they also have new chapter tactics for the lesser known chapters too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts