Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Anything happening with Brettonia in AOS?

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  ckcrawford 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anything happening with Brettonia in Age of Sigmar or like usual they been pushed aside with little no fluff. I really wished they would of updated Brettonia codex(I guess army now).

#2 ·
Nothing of note just yet. Main thought is they will be a part of a "Free Peoples" book. Which will probably Empre and Bretonnia plus what ever other new stuff they decide to put in with them.

But as for rules, while I havnt played any games with or against them from what ive heard thru the internet/podcasts the rules they got for AoS makes them a pretty brutal army. with rerolls and buffs to attacks on the charge and buffs and abilities that interact with charging. To what is considered on of the best shooting unit in the entire game. But like with anything in AoS its all about the synergies and how you stack those interactions together.

#3 ·
My understanding (FWIW, only GW knows for sure) is that both Brettonia and the Empire are gone for good. The eventual human faction(s) of AoS may contain elements of the old Brettonia but as a self contained list they are dead and gone. :(

From a Galaxy far, far away...

#4 ·
considering that bretonnia has been shattered to pieces along with its populace...i guess we are not going to hear of them anymore, same way we said goodbye to the empire.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.