Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I like death guard, space wolves, Thousand Sons and blood ravens which one do you guys recommend me?? All help will be very useful :victory:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome to the Heresy Online.

Naturally I lean towards the Space Puppies & despise Thousand Sons. Check out the two lower links for some SW's guidance and support.

For Russ and the Wolftime!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Thousand Sons are a bit limited and expensive, but if you play against a lot of MEQ, their AP3 Bolters will wreak havoc, plus they're resilient to power weapons. Deathguard are extremely hard to put down, but if you're up against a horde army they won't do too well in combat (despite their Blight Grenades). Space Wolves are awsome too, but are a bit short in the field of ranged weaponry. I'd personally root for Deathguard. Good luck!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Space Wolves are awsome too, but are a bit short in the field of ranged weaponry.
Try a Space Wolves Long Fangs Pack! 6 Marines, Leader + 5 armed with Missile Launchers for 140pts. Not bad ranged weaponary for the points in my opinion & also have Fire Control which means they can split their fire if required. Admittedly they come in a bit costly if you want to tool all of them up with Lascannons but Missile launchers are pretty effective and multi purpose.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Deathguard are tough and good point-for-point buy, probably statistically better than Tsons.

Im currently putting together a Tsons army, and while not as tough as Plagues, they have more utility with their Psychic Powers, and Inferno Bolts make a complete mockery of MEQs. Probably less competative, but more hilarious and better for slaughtering the followers of the Corpse-Emperor!

Also, GoC on the Nightbringer. That is all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the help guys =D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts