Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This comes on the heels of my first two blood angels games, I was wondering what luck people have been having with the new codex, I was playing a mech double raider list but I've seen a lot of DOA lists floating around the interweb lately.

Anyone found any killer combos? Has anyone had any luck with Mephiston?

I personally love fast vindicators, being able to move 12 inches and shoot 24 lets you shoot well into their deployment zone. In my second game, vindicator number two had its cannon blown off first turn before it shot :( but then it went on to win the game by moving 18 inches and contesting an objective :biggrin:

·
Registered
246 Posts
I play BA and I really like them. DEATH FROM ABOVE!

I use Mephiston to support Dante and his Sang guard though. It works well.

·
Premium Member
6,544 Posts
I've had fun with them lately. I've been playing it more or less like they're Codex Space Marines, but with the quirk of having Assault Squads in the Troops section. I've used that to bring more land speeders than I could in Codex: Space Marines-- essentially, I've been able to make a faster version of my Space Marine army. A combination of Rhino-mounted Tactical Squads and a pair of Assault Squads supported by a Devastator Squad has proven to be effective no matter which Codex is being used, but the slightly better close combat bent the Blood Angels codex has simply makes it more effective than the identical roster from Codex: Space Marines.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.