Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Not personally, although I know one or two that do :)

·
Irn Bru 32!
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I'm an airsoft player. I haven't been out in a few months though. Just haven't been feeling it lately. I wish I had more money for it. Mainly for the more expensive milsims that I would like to go to.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I've played a couple of times with friends down south, it's good fun. I also have my own rifle, but I leave it with a friend, who's a copper, and has his own secure collection of guns.

·
Irn Bru 32!
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've played a couple of times with friends down south, it's good fun. I also have my own rifle, but I leave it with a friend, who's a copper, and has his own secure collection of guns.
With the UKARA thing as long as it's in a bag and you don't do dumb shit with it that could potentially get the riot cops kicking down your door, you'll be fine.

When I'm old enough I'm going to get my shotgun license. I've been skeet shooting for years and will probably continue it after uni.

·
8,723 Posts
I did shoot a guy in the dick at paintball once if that counts? :laugh:

When I'm old enough
Wait, what....? :shok:

Mines up for renewal in January, as is my Exp Cert. I'm hoping to apply for my FAC at the same time as my renewal though...... :crazy:

·
Irn Bru 32!
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did shoot a guy in the dick at paintball once if that counts? :laugh:

Wait, what....? :shok:

Mines up for renewal in January, as is my Exp Cert. I'm hoping to apply for my FAC at the same time as my renewal though...... :crazy:

I shot my mate in the throat with a paintball gun when we were kids.
I'm only 17 mate haha!

Ooh does that mean you will be able to get long rifles?

·
8,723 Posts
17, eh? I have vague recollections of being 17..... :alcoholic:

Yup, I will. I'm aiming for a nice bolt action so I can get to range shooting again. Plus, it covers me for picking up a couple of C17 flintlock pistols :)

·
Irn Bru 32!
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
17, eh? I have vague recollections of being 17..... :alcoholic:

Yup, I will. I'm aiming for a nice bolt action so I can get to range shooting again. Plus, it covers me for picking up a couple of C17 flintlock pistols :)
I've heard once you get that licence you can pretty much get any caliber as long as it's justifiable.

Police officer - why would you need a 50. BMG?

Tawa - duck huntin!

·
8,723 Posts
I've heard once you get that licence you can pretty much get any caliber as long as it's justifiable.

Police officer - why would you need a 50. BMG?

Tawa - duck huntin!
Pretty much. When I was asked why I wanted a shotgun license, and a 1kg black powder cert I just replied "English civil war re-enactment. I'm a musketeer."

His response was, "Yeah? That's fine!".
My license arrived three weeks later :laugh:

·
Irn Bru 32!
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pretty much. When I was asked why I wanted a shotgun license, and a 1kg black powder cert I just replied "English civil war re-enactment. I'm a musketeer."

His response was, "Yeah? That's fine!".
My license arrived three weeks later :laugh:
With buying RIF's you need a UKARA licence or you need to be a part of a reenactment society. With UKARA I won't be able to buy my own gun as I'm not 18. But the wonderful world of loopholes means that I can be given the gun as a gift and own it. So owning isn't illegal... Just buying it without the right shit..

·
8,723 Posts
Eeh, back in't say afore all't nonsense wi' yew-car-a. Fookin' idjits! Enuff fer't bring tear t'eye!

·
Irn Bru 32!
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Eeh, back in't say afore all't nonsense wi' yew-car-a. Fookin' idjits! Enuff fer't bring tear t'eye!
Haha I wish we weren't as strict with fucking airsoft guns.

UKARA isn't actually a law or anything... It's just a justification for buying an RIF!

Why can't they just look at my history and they'll know I'm not an idiot.

·
8,723 Posts
Fucking internet crapped out on me last night :ireful2:

Why can't they just look at my history and they'll know I'm not an idiot.
For the same reason my insurer treats me like an idiot boy racer just because I have a 1.6 Fiesta......

·
Irn Bru 32!
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fucking internet crapped out on me last night :ireful2:

For the same reason my insurer treats me like an idiot boy racer just because I have a 1.6 Fiesta......
God don't even speak about Internet... Since I got in school this morning O2 coverage has been beyond shit.

·
8,723 Posts
O2....... :laugh:

I have the O2 WiFi thing on my phone, but it never lets me connect to any websites whilst its on. So I have to turn off my WiFi and burn up my limited data.
Poor skills O2, poor fucking skills!

·
Irn Bru 32!
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
O2....... :laugh:

I have the O2 WiFi thing on my phone, but it never lets me connect to any websites whilst its on. So I have to turn off my WiFi and burn up my limited data.
Poor skills O2, poor fucking skills!

I had no signal this morning until like 9.30
Now it's at like 1 bar 3G.

Takes like a minute to load anything up.

·
8,723 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts