Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A nifty little store I stumbled upon awhile back.

Web Store

Link to their foray into the game design part of wargaming.

Fun Fact: I'm on the roster for freelance writing for background bits and short stories for their Afterlife project. If you buy it, expect to see my name in the credits :victory:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Definitely take a look at these guys! I stumbled upon their eBay store a few months back and loved what I found. Not too expensive, I thought. I have a Chaos Havoc unit with their autocannons and I love the look! The fit was almost perfect as well, I did have to do minor mods for one of the arm types. I'll take some pics and post them up soon.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I've been thinking of whether or not to include the sniper models as alternates for Scouts...since the GW molds are less than malleable compared to basically any other kit they produce.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
I've been thinking of whether or not to include the sniper models as alternates for Scouts...since the GW molds are less than malleable compared to basically any other kit they produce.
Think they would make pretty nice scouts - maybe remove the backpacks and swap the heads out.

i've been eyeing up these guys for inquisitorial acolytes:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Here is the autocannon on one my havocs! I like the look of them compared to the GW ones. I have one of the "over-the-shoulder" autocannons, so I put a picture of that too (when I got him he didn't have the left arm so I improvised :)).

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Heres the squad from different angles. I hope you all like them as much as I do.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
That is pretty spot on for sizing, Nahum. I don't suppose you've ever bought any of their full models to see a full on side by side comparison?

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
That autocannon looks pretty good on a havoc. I'd definitely consider buying some of those.

The only part I don't like is the ammo fanny-pack. I'd leave that off.

·
Registered
136 Posts
ntaw: no I have not but I've been considering it. I may now to see for myself and sire you all of course.

Kreuger: I'm not positive if I like it either and have gone back and forth on what I want to do with the extra ammo clips. I think in the end I'll just have to leave them off.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
I agree on the ammo packs looking shite, but those autocannons are really good!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts