Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does moving 12" prevent a psycher from doing a non shooty psychic skill? and can a psycher utilize his non shooty skill if two other marines shot from the rhino?

After moving 6" can a tac heavy shoot from the top?

Finally...

If I purchase a Storm Bolter pintle mount or even HK missile, does it effect/reduce the number of shooting ports?

thanks

·
Jeep's and Harley's
1,997 Posts
Does moving 12" prevent a psycher from doing a non shooty psychic skill? and can a psycher utilize his non shooty skill if two other marines shot from the rhino?

No ... you can move 12" or use both fire ports and still use a non-shooting psyker power.

Nope, if the rhino moves the unit inside counts as moving

Finally...

If I purchase a Storm Bolter pintle mount or even HK missile, does it effect/reduce the number of shooting ports?

thanks
No its is in addition to the shooting ports.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts

Does it require LOS to use? If not, and isn't a shooting power, then I'd say yes.

No. If the rhino moves then passengers count as moving as well, rapid fire range drops and heavy weapons may not be fired (unless shooters are 'RELENTLESS').

Finally...

No. It just gives the VEHICLE an extra weapon to shoot.

thanks
My answers in GREEN.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts