Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick one I think...

Most of the threads are about Anrakyr the Traveller's Mind in the Machine and Catacomb Command Barges.

My question is as such...

Scenario
Anrakyr the Traveller in a unit of 20 Necron Warriors with a Harbinger of Despair Cryptek Veils within 18" of a tank. In the shooting phase Anrakyr uses the Mind in the Machine to take over said tank to shoot. Does Anrakyr (with Tachyon Arrow) and the 20 Necron Warrior unit have to then shoot at the same tank that was Mind in the Machined or can they shoot at a different target?

Thanks! :good:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Is 'mind of the machine' a shooting attack? If so then RAW say yes (also debatable if it requires a to hit roll). Otherwise I'd say they can fire at another target.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Is 'mind of the machine' a shooting attack? If so then RAW say yes (also debatable if it requires a to hit roll). Otherwise I'd say they can fire at another target.
Nowhere in the RAW does it say that Anrakyr 'shoots' at the tank. It says 'At the start of the Shooting Phase, CHOOSE an enemy vehicle...'

So no, nothing prohibits what Anrakyr is MitM'ing versus their shooting attacks for the turn.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.