Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My plans for this monster remain unclear, however its construction does allow me options.

Due to its base size and the base model itself, it is easily justifiable as a trygon. The neurothrope head carapace marks it as a Prime easily and I doubt I would have much trouble calling it a mawloc either. However, I used the haruspex claws on the middle weapon set. The reason for this is where things get more complex.

The Maw Claws of Thyrax (or something) don't exactly have the greatest profile, but on a trygon prime the AP is a nil factor and the ability to learn preferred enemy becomes something worth angling for.

Additionally, the weapon loadout and appearance, particularly the extra venomthrope tendrils on its maw, make it plausible that the beast can stand in for a haruspex.

What do you think?

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Hmm interesting little conversion here could be a good little model. You almost could count it as a tyrant really. But as a model for non-game purposes could get a good paint job could be a great model. Well done

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. It'll never be a tyrant with that loadout, but I'll see how it goes in other roles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts