Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wotcha,

Heard this place mentioned on another forum, so I thought I'd sign up and see what it's like. I play 40k occasionally, but not so much any more since I gave away my only complete army (Necrons) to a friend, now I just paint whatever takes my fancy, and dabble in everything.

I'm also rubbish at the game generally.

So that's me then.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
hey mate

Welcome to the forum. For some reason I recognise your avatar (apart from being from the game of course). Hope you enjoy your time with us.

What you working on at the moment? - pity about your army - what size was it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey mate

Welcome to the forum. For some reason I recognise your avatar (apart from being from the game of course). Hope you enjoy your time with us.

What you working on at the moment? - pity about your army - what size was it?
I was originally on 40kforums, but I wasn't going to say anything because there seems to be a teeny weeny bit of tension, and really, I'd prefer to avoid all that! And my Avatar is Rogue Trooper, from the comic books (and surprisingly good video game adaption).

As for the Necrons... well, to be honest I wasn't enjoying the army, a friend of mine also played them and we've been friends for absolutely ages, so I just passed my force to him because he'd get loads more use than I.

At the moment I'm painting DKK and a few Orks as an experiment as I'm not used to 'flesh' armies.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome! You would be suprised how simular flesh and metalics can be! I am a part time player mainly collector and painter myself.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Hey mate - thats it. Meh I'm over that. Lol you wern't slinging any of the shit anyway. So was Rogue Trooper a comic or a game first?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts