Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Easy all. New member to your ranks, happened to come across the sight on a random google search. Joined mainly to contribute and talk about the Fluff of 40k, in particular the Hours Heresy and Primarchs. Have always been most interested in these two subjects even long before the novels were written, from humble beggining on the old old games workshop forums, to the now closed Black Library forums. Never really found another good forum to discuss fluff on until finding this site, and it definetly looks like a good one so cheers!

Little about me. Used to play 40k quite alot, as obvious by my username and army, was a Blood Angel player, never really took to another army much as a tried. Havent really played for a few years now but still follow the Fluff avidly. You'll always find me on the Emperors side of discussions which could be considered somewhat ironic being a member in a forum like this ;) but will always try to give a balanced well founded opinion on any matter.

In life i enjoy all sorts of sports and phyical activites, generally the bigger adrenaline rush the better. From sky diving to scuba diving and to mountain climbing. In the Royal Air Force Regiment on 1 Squadron, so be prepared if i make appearences on the jokes forum to add a bit of Squadie humour into the mix :)

Cheers for having me!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
welcome to the forum angel of blood!

I believe there is quite a bit of fluff discussion here although I'll admit I haven't got involved too heavily with any of it.

you say you used to play quite a lot, do you still play at all then?

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Havent played at all in a good while, courtesy of being in the raf, quite a pity really do miss it sometimes.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Havent played at all in a good while, courtesy of being in the raf, quite a pity really do miss it sometimes.
Same! I'm Bristish Army it sucks that we don't get as much time.

Welcome to Heresy. It's always nice to have fellow squaddies (even if they are in the RAF :p) lol I'm just kidding.

If you paint and model etc make sure you get some pics up on the forums for feedback etc.

Enjoy your time here.

LTP

·
Registered
583 Posts
welcome to the site!

i already dont like you because you play Blood angels! nah, im kidding! their a pretty solid army as with every other marine army... but convert, REPENT! join the Sisters!!! :D

again, welcome and hope to see you in the forums

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha. cheers lads, even the pongo ^^

Yeahh ive tried other armies, but started of with Blood Angels and cant seem to quit them. Least i went for one of the ones with more character and flaws eh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts