Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to your forum, and I found you while just Googling things about the C'tan. I live in Illinois a few miles from Chicago, and I've been going to our local Games Workshop since it opened about 5 years ago. I play Necrons in 40k, and I'm sticking with them even though they've been nerfed to hell. My archnemesis in the gaming world is Tyranids, whom I can never gun down in time, before they eat my magnificent army.

Unfortunately, I recently sold my original force, so there aren't any pictures of them to be supplied.

And I chose my username as both a tribute to one of my favorite bands, and that in one campaign that was the nickname my Lord was given by the other guys on my team, whom the Lord helped in close combat many times.

Anyway, that's about it. Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the heresy brother! Take a look at the tutorials section, I believe there are quite a few Necron related articles. Also if you'd like take look at the many other forums like the Roleplay or Fluff forums. Anyways, enjoy your stay here at Heresy Online and most of all have fun.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
I am a big fan of the necrons, only problem is i have too many armies already.
Post your progress as you build your army.Welcome to heresy online.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Greetings!

I have been known to dabble with 'crons (that sounds terrible) and have a fair amount of warriors and destroyers, fingers crossed the update won't be too far away

1 - 6 of 6 Posts