Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
The Tinkerer
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wow! Look what I found this morning when I received my order of both the Astra Militarum & Militarum Tempestus Codices, not just the free Space Marine Captain with Storm Bolter & Powerfist, but the option to purchase a second web-exclusive Space Marine Captain with Plasma Pistol and Powerfist (requires the promo code on the offer card sent though)! Nice! :grin:

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Does anyone know whatever one can get several of these or whatever they are limited to one per customer?

·
The Tinkerer
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Limited to one plus it's exclusive to those who got the first free model as it requires you to enter the promo code that came with the first model to order the second.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
the second one reminds me of predro kantor EVERY SINGLE TIME...

·
Registered
272 Posts
The second one is badass. Of course it is better than the first. If the first one looked better, why would you order the second?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hopefully will receive my second model early next week, these have come at the perfect time as i had already planned to order a few boxes of Marines for my new army.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
God... F***ing... Damn it... Why do I have to be drawn in by all limited edition models.... accept normally I get two so that I can paint one and keep the other to sell. BUT I CAN'T SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ARRRRRRGH..... I love those models they puurrrty :(

·
Registered
633 Posts
Just ordered to get the first one. I am so ordering the 2nd as soon as I get the code w/ my order.

·
Thordis
2,438 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts