Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys. While googling for warhammer info I kept on comming to this site and so thought why not sign up. Im playing chaos too. Also I do have a question, Do chaos have beacons for deepstike? like SM and Tau. I tried looking in the codex and everything had no luck finding it. Also any suggestions on fighting a grey knights army? Thanks Cheers! :victory:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Sadly no, we don't have beacons for deep strike. Yes, for some reason the armies that spend most of their time in the Eye of Terror or in the Warp have no way of controlling it for our troops. Makes perfect sense :grin: haha Welcome to Heresy Online! I play Chaos too, what legion or warband do you use?

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Heresy I hope you enjoy your time here and there are many chaos players that can help you with grey knights.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
just started

I am playing as black legion since its pretty easy to color. I just started so not amazing at painting either. I bought the dark vengance pack with my friend and split it up he went SM. I also did just buy a heldrake and is painting it now, It takes forever.. spent around six+ hours yesterday on it but the gold I bought is Auric Armor Gold which I have to layer so takes even longer. I'l post some pics soon! We are playing 2v2 so my necron friend can spam shots at the GK. The SM really are no problem for me with abbadon. With out the beacon Im a little worried about deepstriking abbadon and my terminators (being shipped) but maybe getting a rino would be better or a landraider? I heard landraider wasnt worth it for the points/cost though. (Also should I move my questions to a different thread?)

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Hey there. Welcome to Heresy :good:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hello guys. While googling for warhammer info I kept on comming to this site and so thought why not sign up.
Perfect, that's always nice to hear. People using the forum as a reference then after that referencing coming and joining the party :)

Thanks for joining :) You'll find loads of us around all the sub forums so you'll never be short of staff or members to answer questions!

Have fun :so_happy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts