Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
I've been secretly spying on this site for a while now and have finally gotten around to joining :grin:

A little bit about me: My affiliation with 40K started way back ages ago when I was given some Nids as a present just to build and paint. It wasn't till about a year later when I discovered the wonderful and yet horrifically grim universe of the 41st millennium.

I went to a little group after assembling a small army of Space Marines, however as time progressed the group kind of fell apart until the point where it was just me and three of my friends. Unfortunately we ended up drifting away for various reasons and I'm sad to say it's been a while since I've last engaged in table-top combat.

However I read the various books, I've played the Dawn of War games, and still browse over the extensive Lexicanum when I get the chance. On the other hand, I've done forum role-play for as long as I can remember across various sites, and when I finally decided it was time to branch off into a forum centered around 40K this was the first place I looked at.

I look forwards to fighting alongside you when the time comes my Battle Brothers!
Praise the Emperor! etc etc
And possibly Tzeentch on the side but don't tell anyone...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!
I just realized that posts have to be moderated first to filter spam and such, so I've accidentally made two introduction threads...

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard! :good:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts