-Champ /w PF, Combi-Melta
- 2x Meltaguns
- IoK
- Rhino /w Extra Armour

Heavy Support:

Defiler /w 4 DCCW: 150

Total: 1901 (still figureing out where the last 90 points go.)
Mostly made this just for fun, but i think it could work if played right.
Bile and Kharn ride with the Zerker squads, and the Enhanced Marines support them from behind. Thanks to the +1 S and +1 A, the Enhanced Marines of Khorne are a force to be reckoned with in CC, and can dish out the pain to vehicles with their Meltas.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hail,

Overall I like the list. I have also ran Enhanced CSMs with IoK to try to replicate Berzerkers with the tandem meltas. I have found that because you are always running at str5 for the Enhanced Marines, power weapons work great, (add melta bombs if unsure) plus having 2 meltas should hurt any armoured vehicle nearby. But power fists are good too... adding the fact of the Defilers in cc, you will have a lot of high str armour save negating cc attacks is of great value on its own.

BFTBG!!

World Eater

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Khorne disproves of your idea.

But the list is reasonably solid, at the price of Khorne hating you.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just realized i had an extra transport stuck in there :laugh:. 5 vehicles for 4 squads.
Replacing the Land Raider with another Defiler, but where should i send those extra 90 points?

·
Registered
90 Posts
90 pts = 5 marines with a plasmagun (or other) and just plop them onto an objective or something

you could also purchase 3 vanilla terminators and provide an extra target for your enemy

hell you could even get 5 chosen (with nothing sadly) and plop em really close to the enemy (12 inches at best) and if your lucky, you could get a first turn assault on your enemy. or use them as a fireshield (since an enemy shooting past them at more dangerous targets would grant you a 4+ cover save)

up to you really. use the 90 points on an elite and youll be grand (you might even be able to coax your apponent to let you bring a dread, though he will cost 100pts at the least (damn MANDATORY arm, cant we just bring a 90 pt dread that's a gimp?)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts