Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I through together a quick list this evening when I played against one of my friends. The list worked great so I decided to work a bit more on it. And this is what I came up with…

HQ
Librarian
Unleash rage and Fear of the darkness
Pts: 100

Elite
Chaplain
Powerfist
Pts: 115

Sanguinary Priest
Power weapon
Pts: 65

Troops
10 assault marines
2 melta, sarge w/ thunderhammer, rhino
Pts: 255

8 Assault marines
Melta, sarge w/ powerweapon, rhino
Pts: 194

5 assault marines
Razorback w/ TL lascannon
Pts: 155

9 Death company
2 power weapons, Landraider
Pts: 460

Heavy Support
Predator
Autocannon, las sponsons
Pts: 135

Predator
Autocannon, las sponsons

Predator
Autocannon, las sponsons

Total: 1750 Points

What do you think?

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'd try and stick to the same chassis vehicle, so take all Rhinos or all Razorbacks. Currently I've been testing a 9 vehicle Razor-Spam list which works well, you could do this with Rhinos but in certain situations you won't have an advantage.

Drop the power fist on the Chaplain and power weap on the Priest for a start. Get a special on that 5 man Assault Squad and bump the others up to 10 to take double speicals. Ditch the Death Company as they're just too expensive.

·
Ask me about Pins
1,408 Posts
Agree with Mercer... I think the DC is just too expensive. If you're bent keeping them in, I think you need to go more razorspammy with the rest of the list to compensate for the DC points sink.

·
Registered
101 Posts
list looks pretty solid mate, the only suggestions i would make would be to drop the raider for a raven and drop one of the preds for a dc dread with talons and put it in the raven with the dc and the chappy that should leave u some spare points to add to the 5 man assault unit and the 8 man assault unit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts