Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the , they have some strange beliefs.

they believe that the traitor legions dont deserve to be hated, but to be shown pity for having fallen from the emperor, they also believe that the emperor cant be brought back until every traitor has been killed so that they may repent and be forgiven. they they take the corrupted geneseed, and store them looking for a way to purify and cleanse them so they could be used to recreate the orginal legions.

the BA created the subchapter during the 15th founding.

colors red white and gold

ok, so i just had an idea while browsing thru the DA forum. what if the head of the AP 'discovered' a 'previously unknown' chaos legion that just so happens to be the fallen of the DA? the DA close on the trail of the group the AP find try to take the hunt over, but end up letting the AP in on their dirty little secret so as not to cause a big inter chapter commotion. the fallen are led by cypher, who as is his tradition causes a big hub-bub, but in the end makes the imperium stronger by creating a strong bond between 2 chapters...what do you guys think?

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
Dimitri, that sounds like an interesting idea, but unfortunately I'm not sure if it;ll get the right kind of attention here. The homebrews forum is really more for the rules end of things rather than the story/fluff.

I'm going to move this over to Fluff so that people there can see it and comment on it. If you come up with some unique special rules or units for the chapter then by all means, come back here and post them and we'll have a look at it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dimitri, that sounds like an interesting idea, but unfortunately I'm not sure if it;ll get the right kind of attention here. The homebrews forum is really more for the rules end of things rather than the story/fluff.

I'm going to move this over to Fluff so that people there can see it and comment on it. If you come up with some unique special rules or units for the chapter then by all means, come back here and post them and we'll have a look at it.
it was orginally about my sub chapter, which i figured would have been considered 'a homebrew'

but ya, seems ive stirred up a bit of controversy on 2 other forums w/ this...surprised it hasnt got more attention here

Mad King George was saying that a chapter that doesn't hate the traitor legions could be considered heretical by the other chapters and the inquisition
most of the marine chapters are on the verge of being announced as heretics by the inquistion because they denounce the emperor's divinity, so the only fear they really have beyond that is their fellows

1 - 6 of 6 Posts