Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the terminators..... i've been fielding suggestions from various sources, (other boards, friends etc.) and I will post the same question here.

What should Angels of Redemption color scheme be for the Terminators??
The regular split (green on right and white on left) just doesn't seem to fit. There are no real guidelines in the codex either.

An idea I had, white (as per deathwing) with green helmets and a split color motif on the shoulder pad(s).
Suggested else where, split color(s) keeping green on right, and then black on left as throw back to original DA legion (since AoR are second founding, they would have had black before split colors), and then the other way... black on right and white on left.

What do you guys think? I want to do something that makes them stand out from the rest of the army, but still stay true to AoR.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Checked both the new and the old codex, and they said nothing (Damn them :ireful2:) and I also checked various places on the Internet(s) and I did not find anything that would suggest that they had any different colors on use than what the "standard" marines have...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Checked both the new and the old codex, and they said nothing (Damn them :ireful2:) and I also checked various places on the Internet(s) and I did not find anything that would suggest that they had any different colors on use than what the "standard" marines have...
You are correct and I didn't really find much either, BUT the newest version of Codex says.... pg.73, "...They all have formations which are similar to the Dethwing and Ravenwing Compainies, although they are not named as such. Some of these Chapters use special uniforms and markings for these units, while others do not."

So it is pretty vague.... to say the least lol

·
Registered
592 Posts
Personally, I went with the standard split. I felt like doing something special for the Deathwing was something specific to the Deathwing, not the Angels of Redemption equivalent.

It's totally up to you, though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Personally, I went with the standard split. I felt like doing something special for the Deathwing was something specific to the Deathwing, not the Angels of Redemption equivalent.

It's totally up to you, though.
while true... it says in the codex that, chapters have the formations, and that they sometimes have special uniforms.... so its very very vague... lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts