Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,755 Posts
Angels of death

Librarian - JP - 125
im not to keen on this..as 1 power is not realy going to do much for you..you might as well change him for a captin same points but you get extra wounds and attacks.
Sanguinary guard - Banner, masks, PF - 250

Assault squad - (x10) 2x F, HF - 215
Assault squad - (x10) 2x M - 210
i would try to find some point for sang priests to give these guys FNP they are going to need it
Stormraven MM, TWLC, HB - 230

Allies

Belial - TH/SS - 190

Deathwing squad - 2x TH/SS, AC - 250

Land raider crusader - DW, MM - 290
i can see why your taking this..but with belials deep-strike rule you dont really need it.. as was mentioned could be spent on another squad.
Ravenwing squad - (x6) 2x melta attack bike w/ Multi melta - 236
Total - 1996
the RAS is good but the black nights are better..more or less the same points..but the grenade launcher upgrage and the plasma talons will pack more punch..if you still want the melta and AB or landspeeder will do.
Let me know what you think :) just playing around with the models I have available.
the RAS can proxy for blacknights not a prob.
All help is appreciated, thanks
but as was said you need to change the order of detachment.

· Registered
1,755 Posts
i thought that too but the codex only states that one DC squad and one DC dreadnought can be chosen in an army (without astorath). and they are troops so it complies with force organization.
yes but isnt there something about 1 death company per troop choice? so yuo aoulr have to take a sinlge RAS to get a DC? i haven got a codex handy to read it

· Registered
1,755 Posts
I

Curiously, I think (just checked and am about 99.9% sure) that the Death Company's Drop Pod will have Objective Secured while the DC themselves are never scoring units. Use that to your advantage when you drop them in, I lost my last game because a god damned Rhino contested away my objective at the last second.
this is correct

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.