Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
112 Posts
Didn't read angel exterminatus -yet-, but I've read Betrayer.

Lorgar tried to wholehearted to save Angron, and I think there's a link of reluctant brotherhood between twe two.

Lorgar really tried to enlighten Angron by telling him about the night of the wolf. And he came back to Nuceria while there wasn't really any reason to.

I always tought, that by the core and when wroted by ADB, Lorgar was an idealist and an emotional guy. He wasn't ready to lead a legion and was kinda short-sighted because he always empathize with people around him.

He empatize with Angron, and I think he tried in a twisted way to help him not only physically, but also morally, personnally. Lorgar's not only a primarch, he's a man of religion.

Irony is, altough he was the first corrupted primarch, I think Lorgar wasn't completely corrupted by Chaos, like Fulgrim, or Angron once he was "healed".

Just my two cents.

· Registered
112 Posts
Damning Angron to eternal corruption and slavery is a bizarre definition of *help"
A twisted way to help.

Also, I think Lorgar didn't completely knew what he did to Angron, a little bit like the Mournival when they tried to help Horus.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.